Sunday 3 January 2016

Vinyl Lettering & Book Binding

These are the images I gathered from my vinyl lettering session using the made calligraphy on Illustrator.  Once the image was scanned into the computer I then vectorized it in Illustrator. 
After vectorizing the image it was cut out on the laser cutter and then placed onto my sketchbook. 





These images show the inside and outside of my sketchbook. The top image shows my completed sketchbook with my vinyl lettering on the front. The bottom image shows the binding method used to make my sketchbook, this method only uses paper not glue or staples.

This sketchbook has been very useful to document ideas and do sketches before committing to an idea, the black slider makes it easier to refile the sketchbook and the flap is perfect for storing extra content such as leaflets or sheets handed out during the workshops.

No comments :

Post a Comment